Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Dinos with Pesto Genovesi
Your children will love the dinosaurs in their wonderfully aromatic green "jungle" sauce.
- Wash and chop the basil.
- Toast the pine nuts in a pan without oil until browned.
- Blend the basil, pine nuts, and chopped garlic and add some olive oil.
- Add the parmesan and then season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the Kid’s Pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Mix the Pasta with the Pesto and serve.
HintOr simply serve the Kid‘s Pasta with tomato sauce. print share
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 10.7 oz Kid’s Pasta
- 2 bunch fresh basil
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan
- 3 garlic cloves
- olive oil
- salt, pepper