Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Mie-Noodles, Shrimp Stir-fry and Tofu
- Defrost the shrimps and peel, if needed.
- For the marinade peel and chop the garlic. Wash the chili, deseed and finely cut. Mix with lime juice and 5 tbsp vegetable oil in a bowl.
- Dice the tofu and add together with the shrimps to the marinade for at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the Mie-Noodles according to the packet instruction. Drain in a colander.
- Wash and cut the leek into fine rings.
- Fry the tofu and shrimps in a wok with 2 tbsp oil until the shrimps look bright. Then remove from the wok.
- Fry the leek on high heat in the same wok. Add the eggs and scramble. Then stir in the soybean sprouts, tofu, shrimps and noodles. Season with soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 12.5 oz Mie-Noodles
- 14 oz shrimps, deep-frozen
- 5 oz Tofu
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 chili
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 7 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small leek
- 11 oz soybean sprouts
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of sugar
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- salt, pepper