Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Mini-Lasagne with Pork Tenderloin and Espresso-Barbeque Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 100°C/215°F.
- Wash pork tenderloin, dry and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place a large frying pan with 2 tbsp oil over a medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot add the steaks and cook on both sides for a minute. Then place the pork tenderloin in a casserole, cover with tin foil and put for about 30 minutes in the oven.
- Peel and dice the onion. Chop the bacon into small pieces. Then fry both with 1 tbsp oil in a pan. After a few minutes add the other ingredients and simmer.
- Cook the Mini-Lasagne according to the packet instructions until al dente.
- Divide pasta between plates and serve with pork tenderloin and sauce.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 14 oz Mini-Lasagne
- 4 pork tenderloin
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 onion
- 1.5 oz bacon
- 5 oz ketchup
- 2 oz maple syrup
- 5 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp worchester sauce
- Chili powder
- ½ tsp instant coffee powder