Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Noodle Salad with Orange Dressing
- For the dressing squeeze the oranges and simmer the juice on medium-high heat for 10 minutes. Cool down.
- Dice the onions and garlic and fry in a pan. Puree with orange juice, mustard, honey and vinegar. Keep mixing while pouring in the oilive oil little by little. Season with salt and chili powder.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and cook in boiling salted water. After 5 minutes add the peas and cook both until soft. Then drain.
- Wash and peel the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta into boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Fry carrots, cauliflower and peas with some oil in a pan.
- Roast the nuts in a pan without oil.
- Wash the rocket and spin-dry.
- Mix the pasta with vegetables, rocket and dressing. Serve with nuts.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 9 oz Mie-Noodles
- ½ cauliflower or pumpkin
- 3.5 oz peas, deep-frozen
- 2 carrots
- oil for frying
- 1 bunch of rocket
- 2 oz nuts, e.g. walnuts
For the dressing
- juice from 2 oranges
- ½ red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ tsp mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- salt, chili powder