Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Pasta Salad with Spirals
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions until al dente. Is the pasta just cooked, but still has a little bite, drain in a colander and rinse under cold water until cool.
- Wash and chop the vegetables.
- For the dressing mix the cream cheese, milk and mustard together. Then squeeze the lemon in and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the pasta in a large bowl and mix with the vegetables and the dressing. Serve with fresh or dried herbs and enjoy.
HintCooking Tip: Add in small pieces of cured ham to bring the pasta salad up a notch. print share
Ingredients [4 Servings]
- 17 oz Spirals
- seasonal vegetables (e.g. carrots, pepper, tomatoes, courgettes)
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp mustard
- fresh or dried herbs
- salt, pepper