Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Porcini Mushroom Egg Noodles Bowties with porcini-sauce
- Place the porcini mushrooms in a bowl and pour in 250 ml of hot water to cover. Leave them for about 30 minutes until they’ve softened.
- Clean and quarter the mushrooms. Wash savoy cabbage, remove strunk and cut into fine stripes. Peel and dice the onion and garlic. Clean the chili pepper, remove the seeds and chop into small pieces. Wash and shake dry the parsley. Remove the leaves and chop.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the mushrooms and the savoy cabbage and fry for 6 minutes. Then add the onions, garlic and chilli pepper and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta according to the packet directions until al dente.
- Add the soaked mushrooms with ½ of the soaking liquid to the vegetables. (Attention: don´t use the soaking liquid ground, it could contain sand). Stir cream cheese and soy sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the pasta with the vegetables sauce topped with parsley.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 12,5 oz Porcini Mushroom Egg Noodles Bowties
- 0.5 oz dried porcini
- 11 oz mushrooms
- 12.5 oz savoy cabbage
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic
- 1 chili pepper
- ¼ bunch of parsley
- 2 tbsp oil
- 7 oz cream cheese
- approx. 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- salt, pepper