Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Stuffed Pumpkins with Corn-Rice-Spaghetti
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F.
- Clean the pumpkins and cut off the top. Spoon out the seeds.
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Heat up some oil in a frying pan, sauté the onion and minced meat until done. Set aside to cool. For the stuffing, mix the mince with the cheese, herbs and the egg yolks. Season with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Well grease an ovenproof dish. Place the pumpkins into the ovenproof dish and season the inside well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spoon in the stuffing, and close with the cut lid. Rub the pumpkins with butter and bake them in the oven for 30-45 minutes (depending on the pumpkins you use).
- In the meantime, cook the Corn-Rice Spaghetti in a large pot with salty water until al dente. Strain.
- Heat the vegetable ragout in a saucepan. Wash the chili pepper, deseed and finely chop. Add chili pepper to the sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste, if needed.
- Serve the stuffed pumpkins with pasta and sauce.
HintColourful autumn on your plate. Gluten-free spaghetti with delicious stuffed mini pumpkins. print share
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 4 Small Pumpkins (about 300 g / 10.6 oz each)
- 1 Onion
- 300 g / 10.6 oz Minced Meat (Beef or Turkey)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 3 tbsp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp Herbs, finely chopped (e.g. Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme)
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 Chili Pepper
- 500 g / 17.6 oz Corn-Rice Spaghetti
- 1 Jar of Vegetable Ragout (or any chunky tomato sauce with Mediterranean vegetables)
- Salt & Pepper
- Vegetable Oil
- Cayenne Pepper