Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Tempura Fish, Vegetables and Mie-Noodles
- For the tempura fish wash the fish, pat dry and cut into dices. Sprinkle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the flour, cornflour and a pinch of salt together in a large bowl. Slowly add approx. 1.5 cups of ice-cold water and whisk until the dough reaches the consistency of single cream.
- Wash and clean the vegetables. Dice the peppers and cut the spring onion into rings. Cut the sugar snaps into wide stripes.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok. Sauté the sweet pepper, add sugar snaps and spring onion and fry for 2 minutes.
- Cook the Mie-Noodles according to the packet instruction. Drain and mix with vegetables.
- Meanwhile heat the coconut oil in a pot. Pull the fish through the dough, then deep-fry and let drain on kitchen roll paper.
- Serve the fish with vegetables and noodles.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 12.5 oz Mie-Noodles
- 21 oz fish fillets
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt, pepper
- 5 oz flour
- 5 oz cornflour
- 2 sweet peppers
- 1/2 bunch of spring onion
- 9 oz sugar snap peas
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp light soy sauce
- 18 oz coconut oil for deep-frying